Place an order by phone or online (To have the option to pay upon completion order must be placed by phone): Please provide Name, Address, Phone number, Basic vehicle information including year, make and model, and the term of warranty you’d like to purchase.
For your convenience a technician will call 24-48 hours prior to arrival to coordinate on a good time to deliver and install the Hybrid battery pack.
The technician will deliver and install the Hybrid Battery Pack. He will diagnose your vehicle before and after installation. You may test drive the vehicle and make your payment. We will leave a copy of the warranty document/ Paid invoice with the customer upon payment. If using a credit card: a copy of the receipt will be emailed.
OUR EXCELLENT WARRANTY
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Hybrid Battery Doctor, Inc. Warranty Policy
- Hybrid Battery Doctor warranties its product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
- Warranty period lasts from the date of purchase until the expiration of the policy term, as noted on invoicing. There is no limit on mileage under this warranty policy. Warranty terms will not be restarted for ANY reason
- Warranty is transferable, within thirty (30) days of vehicle sale, with a copy of the bill of sale for the vehicle. A copy of the bill of sale including the new registered owner’s name must be provided to Hybrid Battery Doctor, Inc. within the 30 day period. A nominal fee may be charged beyond the 30 days. You may not resell the battery to another party separate from the vehicle and maintain the warranty. Please note only term warranties are transferred. Lifetime warranties are not transferable.
- If battery is found to be defective in material, workmanship, or installation during the warranty period, Hybrid Battery Doctor Inc will issue a replacement based on the reported Diagnostic Trouble codes that relate to a HV Battery failure.
- Warranty covers hybrid battery pack only, customer may be responsible for shipping and labor charges.
- Warranty does not cover any commercial use of the product. If this product has been purchased for commercial vehicles use, please refer to the applicable Warranty coverage.
This warranty excludes failures due to:
- Improper installations, except those done by Hybrid Battery Doctor technicians or Hybrid Battery Doctor approved installers
- Products stored for a period of thirty (30) days or more whether in the vehicle or out
- Physical damage caused after the delivery of the battery to the customer
- Removal, tampering, or damage to the battery pack or its warranty labels
- Any modification or bypass of vehicle systems not in congruence with manufacturer specifications
- Reinstallation of the HV battery into a different vehicle
- Poor vehicle maintenance
- Vehicle conditions that may cause premature failure.
- Any condition beyond the control of High Voltage Solutionz.
FAILURE TO RETURN ANY COMPLETE CORE(S) AFTER INSTALLATION OF REPLACEMENT
BATTERY PACK WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL FEES AND THE WARRANTY BEING VOIDED.
Hybrid Battery Doctor may require that trouble codes (OBDII) be obtained and communicated before a Warranty Service Order will be issued. Only a copy of the reports showing the retrieved codes, the vehicle’s Vin#, the date, and the name of the shop or business that retrieved the codes will be accepted. All DTC’s present MUST be reported. Failure to report codes can initiate additional fees as described below.
Reported Diagnostic Trouble Codes will have to be verified by our technicians. If the codes reported do not match the codes retrieved, the customary Mobile diagnostic fee and/or shipping fee will be assessed.
To report a possible product failure contact our Customer Support Team Toll Free at
866-344-9274. They will guide you through the process.
By accepting this product, you hereby waive and release any claim now or hereafter existing against Hybrid Battery Doctor, Inc., its employees, officers, directors, agents and customers, on account of any and all claims, demands, suits, causes of action and all legal proceedings, whether civil or criminal, damages, losses, liabilities (including, but not limited to, strict liability in tort), obligations, penalties, judgments or fines and other sanctions, and any costs and expenses in connection therewith, including legal fees and expenses of whatever kind and nature, which may result from or arise out of injury to or death or loss or damage to property or the loss of use of any property which may result from or arise out of the possession, condition, use or operation or failure of this product.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You are responsible to have your vehicle diagnosed. In the case that we send a technician and he retrieves diagnostic trouble codes that do not apply to the hybrid battery pack then you may be responsible for the shipping fee or a customary mobile diagnostic fee of $100. We advice all customers to take their vehicles to a Toyota dealership or local shop to have your codes retrieved and verified.
You may cancel anytime within 24-48 hours of placing the order. There may be a $100 charge for orders that are cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled delivery. If battery pack has been delivered and customer cancels, there may be a shipping charge or a $100 cancellation charge.
We accept all forms of payment including all major credit cards, cash, cashiers check, PayPal and ebay. We do not accept personal checks.
Yes, our warranties are transferable. We ask that the new owner contacts us within 30 days of vehicle purchase to update the information on file. We may need a copy of the original warranty, and or vehicle identification number or bill of sale.
We service all of the 48 contiguous United States (We do not service Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico)
General shipping/delivery is within 5-7 business days, but maybe sooner depending on availability of technicians and inventory in your area. Please call us and provide your area code for a more specific time frame.
The installation is anywhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the vehicle and other conditions. We ask that you please have the back seat and truck of the vehicle empty/ clear of any items in order to speed up the process.
We recommend that the customers chooses a warranty term based on length of time the customer expects to hold on their vehicle, to ensure they are covered for the entire ownership of the vehicle. Our advise is to also take into account the mileage of the vehicle.
Unfortunately we do not offer local pick up, however, we may be able to provide a discount on the shipping to our local Florida residence. Please call for details.
WHY CHOOSE OUR BATTERIES?
Unlimited mile warranties ranging from 6 months to 5 years.
Nationwide mobile installation
Re-manufactured and Tested – Guaranteed to work!
Scan and diagnose your vehicle (OBD II Codes)
Professionally have your battery removed and installed by one of our technicians
No extra core charges – original core battery will be sent back by installing technician
100% RISK FREE – Pay upon completion of installation